What information do we collect about you?
When you register on the Website we will collect the following information:
• your name and contact information including postal address, mobile telephone number and email address
• your bank card details, the address at which the card is registered and any other information necessary to process your order
• we do not store any financial details including any credit or debit card information
• your date of birth
• information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services
How will we use the info we collect about you?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
• we will pass your details to third parties involved in providing the Service to verify your identity and allow us to provide the Service;
• internal RH&D Storage Ltd record keeping;
• to improve RH&D Storage Ltd products and services;
• to follow up as part of our customer care procedure;
• to contact you for market research purposes;
• to notify you about changes to our terms and conditions or the service.
We may contact you by a variety of means including via mobile phone, by email, SMS, post and / or by telephone. If at any point in the future you change your mobile phone number, email address, postal address or telephone number please tell us promptly about those changes.
From time to time we may change the way we use your information. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we will write to you. If you do not object to the change within 60 days we will assume that you have consented to that change.
We would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting. We may contact you by a variety of means including via your mobile phone, by email, SMS post and / or by telephone.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products we may send you information on our range of products by any of the means referred to above unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether or not you are happy for us to send you this kind of information by any of the means referred to above.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from us, please contact our data protection compliance officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Data Protection Compliance Officer, RH&D Storage Ltd trading as Silverfllint 18 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HH.
Whom do we share this information with?
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than suppliers for the purpose of providing the Service to you or a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business unless we have our permission or are required by law.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our Data Protection Compliance Officer, 18 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HH or email@example.com. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as bank card information.