Terms and Conditions
RH&D Storage Limited trading as Silverflint
Terms and Condition of Use of Website and Sale
Dispatch Confirmation E-mail means the email we send to you when we have dispatched the product(s) to you and which is deemed acceptance of your offer to purchase from us.
Flint means a customer who requests from us and is accepted by us to be registered as a Flint and once accepted by us as a Flint agrees to be nominated by other customers to receive a Reward in relation to any purchase made by the customer subject to the terms and conditions therein;
Order Confirmation Email means the email we send to you to confirm the details of your offer to purchase from us but which is not deemed an acceptance by us of your offer to purchase;
Reward means any reward or credit in any form whatsoever awarded to a Flint as determined by us and subject to change at any time as we see fit;
Us, We, Our means RH&D Storage Limited (Co number 3564776) trading as Silverflint;
You, Your means you, the user of the Website and purchaser of the products;
Website means silverflint.com.
1. Please read the terms and condition of use of this Website and of sale of our products through the Website. You agree to be legally bound by them. We also recommend that you periodically check these terms and conditions, because we reserve the right to change them at any time.
2. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update the information you provided us with in the Your Account area accessible from the home page of the website.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. You will not be charged for any order cancelled by us.
5. Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure continual access to our website and its content we do not guarantee that access will be uninterrupted and that transmission will be error free. Access to our service may be suspended or restricted in emergency situations and for operational reasons to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We may change or discontinue the availability of any content and goods featured on the website as we see fit.
7. We allow you to access and use the Website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission. You are not authorised to collect and use any product listings, description or prices, download or copy any account information or make any other use of this website or its content for the benefit of another merchant.
8. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is owned by us, our affiliates or content suppliers and must not be reproduced in whole or in part without our prior consent. You may not use Silverflint's or RH&D Storage Limited's logo without our prior consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission granted by us.
9. You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Silverflint.com as long as the link does not portray Silverflint or RH&D Storage Limited, its affiliates or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.
10. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
11. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
a. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents.
b. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or needless anxiety to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
c. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data which consists of or contains, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
12. When you place an order to purchase a product from our Website, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order ("The Order Confirmation Email") containing the details of your order. Your offer to purchase a product from us is accepted by us when we send an e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. Until the goods are despatched the order may be cancelled. All orders for products are subject to availability.
13. Any goods delivered that are faulty or were delivered but are not in accordance with your order may be returned for a full refund, replacement or credit within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the goods from us. In addition to your 30-day returns guarantee, customers in the European Union are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of seven business days. See our Returns section for more details. For all questions regarding returning an item please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at Returns RH&D Storage Limited trading as Silverflint 18 All Saints Rd Kensington London W1 1HH.
14. The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. The correct price will be shown on your delivery note. If for this, or any other reason, an item is not acceptable, it may be returned providing it is sent back within 10 days in an as new condition in its original packaging. Certain products cannot be returned if unsealed or if the hygiene seal has been removed. See our Returns section for details. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders or to close an account.
15. Flint and Reward policy for Flint - You can apply to us to become a Flint. We reserve the right to accept or reject your application and reserve the right to do so without giving you our reason. Once you have been accepted by us as a Flint, a person can select you as the Flint who should receive the Reward given in relation to any purchase they make on the Website. A customer is not obliged to select you or any Flint to receive the Reward given in relation to their purchase. A customer can change the Flint of their choice at any time or elect not to choose a Flint at all in relation to their purchase but cannot change the Flint to be rewarded for a particular purchase once the order has been placed with us and a particular Flint has been selected in relation to that purchase. The Reward is determined by us. We reserve the right to change the Reward given to Flints at any time.
16. When you visit our Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
17. We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
18. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website or at the time you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
19. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
20. A waiver of any of these conditions and in a particular instance shall not be deemed or construed to be a waiver for the future.
21. Complaints procedure - If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way we have handled your order or query please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
22. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. This website is owned and operated by RH&D Storage Limited trading as Silverflint. Silverflint is the trading name for RH&D Storage Limited
Our Business Name is: RH&D Storage Limited (Co number 3564776) trading as Silverflint
Our business address is: 18 All Saints Rd Kensington London W11 1HH
Our Contact Details:
Customer Service telephone number: +44 (0)207 229 24 88
Customer Service e-mail address: email@example.com
Product advice & sales: +44 (0)207 229 24 88 - Expert product advice is available on this number during working hours